WRX Air Intake System w/ Heat Shield By MAP | 2015-2020 Subaru WRX
2015+ Subaru WRX Intake System By MAPerformance
Standing out in the crowd can be hard. Especially at large car meets. But pop the hood on your 2015+ Subaru WRX and people are sure to notice the MAPerformance intake system! Sporting a high flow K&N Air Filter and the raw stainless look, your engine bay will go from blah to bang! But that's not all you'll get from this 2015+ WRX intake upgrade....
During the design phase of this intake, we paid close attention to details to ensure customers get the most bang for their buck. You'll get a full 3" intake pipe for maximum velocity and charge potential, and the mandrel bending process ensures a smooth transition from filter to turbo inlet. We're also including a MAF extension harness which allowed us to relocate the MAF sensor for optimal placement within the intake system.
Installation of this 2015+ Subaru WRX intake kit sets you up perfectly for future performance mods, but even those who are satisfied with a few bolt-on's can enjoy the benefits of a little MAP treatment. Please note: MAP highly recommends that the vehicle be tuned after this upgrade or used in conjunction with an Accessport and one of our tunes specifically calibrated for this intake.
Notes: OEM underpanel must remain installed
For questions regarding the tune, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
15+ WRX Air Intake Features
- 304 stainless steel CNC MAF flange
- Comes with a MAF extension harness for optimal placement
- K&N Air Filter
- 100% Made in the USA
- Full 3" tubing design reduces restrictions
- Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance
- Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX
What's in the Box?
- MAPerformance Air Intake Kit with K&N Filter
- 1x Coupler
- 12" MAF Extension Harness
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.