AP Racing Sprint Competition Front Brake System - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017+
Regular price $2,600.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Complete front AP Racing Competition Sprint Brake Kit for Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S / Toyota GT86
Advantages Over OEM Brake System
- Approximately 20 lbs. of unsprung weight reduction from nose of car
- AP Racing calipers are the stiffest, lightest, and most technologically advanced calipers available at any price
- CP8350 calipers use a 20mm thick, commonly available brake pad shape
- Stainless steel pistons keep heat out of the brake fluid and provide an ultra-firm pedal
- Mitigation of pad knockback via anti-knockback springs behind the caliper pistons
- Anodized caliper finish that is resistant to wear and deterioration at elevated temperatures
- Stainless steel caliper hardware for a long caliper service life under frequent pad change conditions
- High temperature, low drag seals that will hold up to track temps= less rebuilding and longer service life
- No dust boots to burn up
- Simple pad change with one bolt, no caliper removal required
- Championship winning, 60 vane, AP Racing J Hook racing discs
- Replacement iron disc rings available at an extremely competitive replacement price
- Disc metallurgy specifically designed to handle the temps typically seen on track offer a long service life
- Highest quality, Spiegler stainless steel brake line with clear sheath that reduces compliance over OEM rubber design
Endurance vs. Sprint Brake System Comparison:
- Sprint system is roughly 10 lbs. lighter per corner than stock, while Endurance system is approximately 5 lbs. lighter per corner than stock
- Endurance System comes with built-in provision for connecting brake ducts
- Endurance system uses slightly larger disc, with a higher internal vane count
- Aluminum hats on Endurance discs are floating, while hats on Sprint discs are bolted
- Actual disc metallurgy the same for both kits, although spare discs for Sprint system are about $100 cheaper (each)...$200 less for the pair.
- Slightly taller pads can be used on the Endurance package, giving greater pad volume and longer wear characteristics
- Any pad that works in the Sprint System will also work in the Endurance package
- Both kits will fit under certain 17" wheels, but neither will fit OEM wheels without a spacer.
- 2x AP Racing CP8350 racing calipers
- 2x 299x32mm AP Racing CP3862, 60 vane, J Hook racing discs
- 2x 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats and attachment hardware
- 2x Caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- 2x Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Detailed installation instruction
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.