AWE Tuning Audi B8.5 S4 3.0T Touring Edition Exhaust System - Chrome Silver Tips (102mm)
Part #: awe3010-42016
* Picture is in black tips
Welcome to the mothership of 3.0T exhausts.
Our 3.0T exhaust system represents the most comprehensive exhaust development project in our company history. The 3.0T systems have paved the way for future exhaust technologies that can now be found in most every AWE Tuning ® exhaust product. We have spent considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. These systems are handmade in-house and command respect while remaining sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
Highlights of the Audi S4 3.0T Touring Edition Exhaust System
Handcrafted systems where every detail drives toward maximum performance, quality, and the perfect sound:
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
- Adds 8 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with chrome silver or diamond black adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Optional downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Exhaust tips include the AWE Tuning logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste. Options are as follows:
- 90mm slash-cut diamond Black tips
- 90mm slash-cut chrome Silver tips
- 102mm slash-cut diamond Black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome Silver tips
About the downpipes
We offer our Resonated and Non-Resonated Downpipes. Our Resonated Downpipes (strongly recommended for S-tronic cars) feature resonators larger than the stock units in order to produce a mellow sound volume. Our optional Non-Resonated downpipes are suited for owners seeking a "loud" and aggressive sounding system. Both our Resonated and Non-Resonated Downpipes feature larger than stock tubing diameter.
Exhaust and Downpipe packages offer the most cost-effective solution.
Downpipe Installation Tip
Installing downpipes on these cars is arduous given the placement of the factory bolts. We had so much trouble that we made an AWE Tuning-grade tool to make it easier. If you're planning an install, our Downpipe Removal Tool is a must-have.
Upgrading to downpipes later
Not sure if you want to do the full package yet? No worries. If you purchase a Touring Edition Exhaust System alone, you have one full year from the date of the purchase to buy the complementing downpipes -- for the price difference between the Exhaust System alone and the package price (price at the time of downpipe purchase). Valid for original owners only through AWE Tuning directly or through any authorized AWE Tuning dealer. Proof of purchase of the original exhaust system must be provided.
Looking for a lower-cost option? Look no further than the AWE Tuning ® Track Edition Exhaust.
For those open to a louder part-throttle experience, we're introducing the AWE Tuning ® Track Edition Exhaust. Same power and craftsmanship with less mufflers and price.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.