BLOX Racing Lowering Links-Tesla Model S
Part #: bloBXSS-60100
2012-2019 Tesla Model S Adjustable Lowering Links by BLOX Racing
These new, adjustable lowering links are CNC-machined from billet aluminum and replace the factory's fixed linkages. Each link is knurled to provide grip for installation and easy adjustment. Each link features right-hand and left-hand threads to make adjusting length simple while installed.
Each link features stainless steel nuts and lock clips that secures the ball stud to the ball joint.
By turning each to lengthen or shorten, the information sent by the ride height sensors to the computer is altered and makes it think that it's sitting higher than it is. Because of this altered signal, the computer lowers the car.
- CNC-machined from billet aluminum
- Knurled to provide grip for installation and easy adjustment
- Stainless steel nuts and lock clips that secures the ball stud to the ball joint
Please Note: Instructions are included and can be installed with simple hand tools. Wheel alignment recommended.
- 2012 - 2019 Tesla Model S
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Lowering Links (Front)
- 2 - Lowering Links (Rear)
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.