GReddy 89-91 Nissan Skyline GTR BNR32 Evolution GT Exhaust (Special Order)
Part #: gre10128305
EVOlution GT Exhaust for 1989-1991 Skyline GT-R R32 by GReddy
The EVOlution GT exhaust for the BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R is the ideal combination of performance, sound and JDM styling. The cat-back system aims to bring modern advancements to this Japanese turbocharged classic.
The 76mm piping and compact EVO GT muffler with off-set tip, offer improved ground clearance over older exhaust systems, while still offering excellent flow through the straight though design. The deep growl of the RB26DETT is enhanced, while eliminating any drone, with use of our large center pipe resonator and extra long EVO canister. Refined sound, new and improved materials with timeless GReddy Evo styling, make this system the perfect choice for newly imported BNR32 Skyline GT-Rs.
Like all GReddy EVOlution GT systems, the fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust, carries our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Exhaust Type: 2 Piece Cat-Back
- Material: Hand-Welded 304 Stainless Steel
- Piping Diameter: 76mm (3in)
- Tip Diameter: 115mm (4.5")
- Resonated: Yes
- Exhaust Tone: Deep Growl
- Sound Level: 100dB(a) @5600RPM
- 1989 - 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - EVOlution GT Exhaust
- Warranty Information
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.