GrimmSpeed Boost Control Solenoid - Subaru WRX 2015+
GrimmSpeed has the solution to the extreme boost spike and oscilation that is commonly found with the FA20DIT powered Subaru WRX. One thing it doesn't take too long to figure out about your new 2015+ WRX is that the boost spikes hard then falls off quick. If you pay any attention to the needle on your factory boost gauge, you will also notice that it bounces all over the place at wide open throttle. This is caused by the slow to respond OEM boost control solenoid and replacing it is a simple way to clean up the performance of your WRX.
If you've been in the Subaru game for long, you're probably well aware that a 3-port Boost Control Solenoid (BCS) is considered my most to be a 'must have' improvement before having your car tuned. GrimmSpeed has become the trusted brand in the BCS market, with tens of thousands of solenoids in operation today across the globe.
Because this upgraded solenoid affects the way that your vehicle controls boost (that's the point!), it is always recommended that you consult with a tuner immediately following installation. It is not recommended that you drive the car in a way that builds boost without doing so. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly!
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector
- Machined and anodized turbo inlet adapter w/ VITON O-Ring
- Laser Cut and CNC bent steel bracket, black zinc plated w/ stainless press-in nuts
- Zinc plated barbed fittings, preassembled w/ anerobic sealant
- 2ft of 1/4in Vacuum Hose w/ zipties
- All necessary hardware
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.