ISC Suspension 15-17 Ford Mustang S550 Basic Coilovers - Street
ISC Suspension - ISC-F026B-S
Basic Coilover Kit Street Sport
ISC Basic Coilover Kit include 32 way adjustable damping, height adjustability, monotube dampers, mounting hardware, gold anodized aluminum non-adjustable top plate featuring a rubber top mount for comfort and are 100% rebuildable!
The ISC Basic coilover has all the great features of the regular ISC N1 but has rubber isolated top mounts instead of a camber plate/pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts may not need to have adjustable camber plates, so the ISC Basic was made in order to simplify the product and eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street car that is not going for track performance or aggressive camber/stance. This also allows us to offer the ISC Basic coilover at a lower price point to our customers without sacrificing quality. Our self-manufactured ISC coilovers allows us to have top grade quality control and innovative R&D capabilities due to our in-house company dynamic. ISC has been present for over 12 years in Asia and Australia and almost 10 years in the United States. Over a decade of experience and feedback has allowed our ISC coilovers to evolve into what it is today; a premium suspension for car enthusiasts.
- Certifications: ISO9001:2000R Certified, ARTC Certified
- Warranty: ISC Suspension offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and material. For more info on this please refer to ISC Warranty.
- 32-Way Damping Adjustability: Rebound/Compression adjusted in unison via 32-way adjustment knob
- Basic Upper Top Mount: T6061 anodized aluminum top plate with isolated rubber bushing for better road compliance
- Piston Design: High rigidity steel piston rods, meets with race/sport standards, shafts are valved according to the spring rate, a shock dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results
- Single Cylinder Design: Mono-tube damper with high pressure nitrogen, larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated and salt spray coated for street durability (suggest using anti seize or protective products when installing your coilovers for more protection from the elements, if exposed to snow and salt)
- ISC Springs are made from SAE9254 steel, dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation, fully customizable spring rates (spring rates vary depending on application, custom spring rates are available)
- Ride Height Adjustable: Full length height adjustability of up to 3 inches on most applications, High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks: Preload is separate from ride height; the lower you go, the ride quality stays the same
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.