Jackson Racing C38 Supercharger System Scion FR-S 2013 - 2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013 - 2016
50% Increase in HP
• 45% Increase in TQ
• Silent Operation
• High Performance Engine Drivability
• Maintains Excellent Fuel Economy under normal driving conditions
Patented Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger
• Traction Drive System for whisper quiet operation
• Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
• High-Quality Setrab Oil Cooler
• 3 Year Supercharger Unit Warranty
Jackson Racing CNC-Machined Aluminum Brackets & Components
• Billet 6061 Aluminum Supercharger Bracket
• Black Hard Anodized Brackets and Components
• Complete Bolt On System. No Grinding.
Jackson Racing Single Belt Drive System
• Simple Serpentine Belt Routing using OEM Tensioner and Components
• Follows Rotrex Factory Specifications
• Serpentine Belt for Silent, Reliable, OEM Operation
Jackson Racing Front Mount Intercooler System
• High Flow Powder Coated Air-To-Air Intercooler
• Precision-Engineered and Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
• A True Bolt On Intercooler System
• No Drilling, No Tapping; Fully Reversible
Jackson Racing Mandrel Bent & Powder Coated Aluminum Piping
Blow Through MAF for Proper Vehicle Calibration & Compensation
• Jackson Racing proprietary design ensures accurate MAF readings
• Seamless Power Delivery; Factory Drivability
High Quality Metric Fasteners & Hardware
Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
• Most Trusted Name in Aftermarket Forced Induction
• Rotrex North American Distributors
• 10+ Years using Rotrex Superchargers / 30+ Years of Forced Induction
• Full Color Installation Manual
Q: Will I need a clutch upgrade?
A: The Jackson Racing FR-S has done over 15,000 miles using the stock clutch, including track testing. If you have an aggressive style of driving we would recommend a clutch upgrade.
Q: Will my FR-S/BRZ pass emissions?
A: Our Factory Tuned FR-S/BRZ supercharger system has received the CARB EO# D-700-5 and is 50 state emissions legal.
Q: Will performance upgrades be available for the Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ systems?
A: Yes, we will be producing additional upgrades that can be added on to the current systems.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.