KICS R40 16+4 Iconix Locking Lug Nut Set w/ Black Plastic Caps M12x1.25 - Universal
Regular price $310.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New Project Kics R40 Iconix are now available to order. Made out of chromoly steel 435, comes in pack of 16 with 4 wheel locks. Lessen the chances of ruining your wheels with these impact gun friendly lug nuts.
The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
- Made of Cold-Forged SCM435 Alloy
- Super light-weight – Only 40 Grams!
- Thin-wall construction using strong OEM quality materials.
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
- Theft deterrent design locking nuts.
- 16x – Open end lug nut kit
- 4x Lock nuts including Lock Key
- 1x Key (Standard)
- 20x Resin End Caps
- Open Ended
- Color = Black Finish
- Project Kics lug nuts are made with tapered bottoms specifically for aftermarket wheels. These are not for use on factory wheels.
- These lug nuts include a cap to seal the open ended portion of the lug nut and can be removed.
- Compatible with extended studs when cap is removed.
- M12 x 1.25
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.