MAP Intercooler & Piping Upgrade Kit | 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost (EBM-ICK)
Ecoboost Piping & Intercooler Upgrade
The MAP Ecoboost Mustang intercooler is a fabricated piece of art. We created this art by deciding to set ourselves apart from all the other intercoolers on the market and go with CNC billet machined end tanks. Not only does it allow us to achieve ultimate air flow by having smooth internal contouring, but we were also able to incorporate all the necessary sensor flanges, and mounting brackets into the one piece endtanks. No need to bend up a boxy end tank, and weld on cut to fit brackets and machined flanges. On top of it all, it just looks plain bad-ass! So, how does it perform? See for yourself!
Original charge air temps with the stock intercooler would run all the way up to 130-140 degrees on a 4th gear run. With our FMIC installed it never broke 100 degree's during testing, average was 95-96 degrees with back to back pulls. Below is a graph of a 4th gear run during a long day of testing on our dyno. As demonstrate below, our intercooler efficiently and effectively lowered air intake temperatures throughout the pull.
The MAP Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit was designed to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipes. Not only do the units look terrible, but they also have been known to pop off due to the factory couplers having a slippery texture paired with weak worm-drive clamps. Our kit includes high quality Squirrelly Performance 4-ply couplers with Stainless T-bolt clamps to prevent any intercooler popping. This will also eliminate your factory BPV which can be quite annoying if you have an aftermarket intake system as it opens and closes rapidly under part throttle acceleration. The new Turbosmart Smart Port SuperSonics are very reactive and have performed well during our testing, not to mention they sound great too!
Please Note: Additional Lines & Hardware come with BOV but will not be used!
- 6061 Billet Endtanks
- 20x6x5 Core
- 766CFM @ 1psi Pressure Drop | 980CFM @ 1.5psi Pressure Drop
- Supports up to 550whp
- 100% Direct replacement (Works with stock piping)
- Doesn't require removal of front bumper
- Doesn't require delete of AGS (Active Grill Shutters)
Charge Pipe Features:
- Mandrel Bent 304SS USA-Made Stainless Steel Tube
- Fully Tig welded and backpurged
- Eliminates the factory BOV
- Stainless T-bolt Clamps
- Squirrelly Performance 4-ply Couplers
- Available in Raw Stainless or Wrinkle Black (custom colors available for small fee)
- Features bracket to mount the wire harness just like factory
- 100% Made in the USA
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.