Megan Racing Race Spec Front Strut Tower Bar - Subaru WRX / STI 2002-2007
Race-Spec Front Upper Strut Tower Bar by Megan Racing
One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection. Designed for the Impreza to decrease body roll, this bar ties the chassis from left to right at critical stress points (Between the shock/strut towers).
As you drive and maneuver, your car undergoes many different forces that the chassis of the car absorbs; the brace helps to absorb the energy and directs these forces into your suspension components so that they can better do their job and serve their purpose more effectively.
A must for any track-driven, and a great addition to any street or show car, this bar truly lives up to the Megan Racing name.
- Strong & Durable Aluminum Construction
- Manufactured to Extremely Tight Tolerances
- Polished to Perfection
- Ties Chassis from Left to Right at Critical Stress Points
- Directs Absorbed Energy to Your Suspension Components
- 2015 - 2018 Subaru WRX
- 2013 - 2018 Subaru Crosstrek XV
- 2012 - 2016 Subaru Impreza 1.5 (GP)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Race Spec Upper Strut Tower Bar
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.