Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Cooler Kit Black - Subaru STI 2015+
- Direct fit for the 2015+ STI
- Minimal pressure loss
- 20+°F (16+°C) temperature drop
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Sleek Silver or Stealth
- Black cooler options
- Thermostatic option available
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Subaru STI provides a great balance of power, handling, and reliability. As with any vehicle, controlling fluid temperatures will ensure consistent power and engine longevity. The Mishimoto Subaru STI Oil Cooler Kit was developed specifically for the 2015+ STI and is a great addition to any street or track-driven vehicle. A large Mishimoto 19-row cooler mounts in the front bumper to provide optimal airflow and cooling efficiency.
The included direct-fit mounting brackets and preassembled stainless steel lines with -10AN fittings will ensure an easy and hassle-free installation. This Mishimoto cooler is proven to reduce oil temperatures by 20+°F (16+°C) while maintaining minimal pressure loss. For further heat protection, this Mishimoto Subaru Oil Cooler Kit includes thermal reflective wrap for the oil lines, providing substantial heat deflection from the nearby exhaust.
The Mishimoto Subaru STI Oil Cooler Kit can be customized to meet your needs with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 3.5' Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 150° -10AN Fittings
(1) 4' Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° and 150° -10AN Fittings
(1) M20 Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Available)
(1) M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15–25 ft-lb (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft-lb.This oil cooler kit will only work with models with the single scroll turbo and un-equal length exhaust manifold. Models with a twin scroll turbo and equal length exhaust manifold may not be compatible with this oil cooler kit.It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, please contact us http://www.mishimoto.com/contact.html
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.