NEO Type AA ( All Aluminum ) Coilover FRS BRZ 86
TYPE AA [ALL ALUMINUM] COILOVER
Experience the all NEW Type AA coilover suspension from NEO Motorsport. The composition of lightweight material and heavy duty durable parts results in feelings of outstanding quality, improved traction, and comfort. The Type-AA coilovers were developed by NEO with the weather in mind. A full aluminum body construction prevents corrosion from occurring from traditional steel body coilovers. It is the perfect suspension for demographics where salt is used in the wintertime and severe weather is a problem in the prolonging of the components. Each Type-AA Kit is consists of a spherical bearing upper mount (camber adjustable on McPhearson Strut type suspension), Polymer formed bump stop, optional Eibach or Hypercoil springs, optional helper springs, and high-grade aluminum lower mounts.
1) Linear Digressive Shock Piston for all-around performance
2) Ultra-Light Weight
3) 90% Aerospace Grade Aluminium alloy construction (shock mounts, shock body, spring adjusters)
4) 32 position damper adjustment (fixed compression, adjustable tension)
5) Heavy-Duty Spherical Bearing
6) Spring Pre-Load adjustable
7) Optional helper spring springs
Linear shocks were the next big advance in shock technology. As shaft velocity increases, damping forces increase at a linear rate. On a shock dyno graph both compression and rebound damping appear as approximately straight lines diverging from each other as shaft velocity (or force exerted on the shock) increases. This style of shock has been a boon for racers because it allows increased control at lower shaft speeds, which is vital for controlling a race car through the corners.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.