Openflash Tablet Tuner (OFT) V2 - 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
Gain up to 20HP without getting your hands dirty or even opening the hood! This is a fully functional, handheld ECU flash programming tool that offers open source map editing, on-board datalogging and on-screen realtime data viewing and graphing. Say "Goodbye" to ROM encryption or "magic box" piggyback tuning. Now you can have all the tuning flexibility you need in one convenient package that you can store in your glovebox! Includes OpenFlash Tablet, OBD cable and USB cable.
- Automatic tuning file generation. No Laptop Required!
- Free Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps available for various vehicle modifications
- Free tuning software
- Full open ROM editing with no encryptions or locks
- Trouble code reading/clearing
- Enhanced data-logging/data-graphing
- Digital gauge displays
- Wideband o2 sensor support
- Multiple tuning file storage
- No software licensing
- 100% Reversible to original factory tune in minutes
- True plug-and-play functionality
Open Flash Tablet FAQ
In a few words, what is the OpenFlash Tablet?
It is a portable hand held flashing device with high-resolution backlit color touchscreen with internal speaker. It comes with a USB cable, OBDII cable and download links for the OpenFlash software (map manager), map editor (Tuner Pro) and XML definition files.
What is "open" ECU mapping?
The term "open", in the tuning world, refers to being able to have full access to the ECU's ROM file. In the case of the MSD80/81, this ROM file is a 2.1megabyte binary (.bin) file that is stored in a memory location on your ECU. This file is where all the engine mapping data is stored. By "full access", you are able to read, save and edit your original ROM file without any sort of encryption. You will also have full knowledge of table location (when defined in the .XDF definition file), its values and its scaling. There is nothing hidden or obscured for the sake of IP protection. Even the dealership won't be able to easily tell if the ECU is modified since the software IDs are unchanged.
Does the OpenFlash Tablet correct for checksum?
Yes, when uploading modified/tuned ROM files into the Open Flash tablet, the Open Flash user software will automatically apply checksum correction.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.