SPL Parts Titanium Rear Traction Arm Billet - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017+
MFG: SPL RTR FRS
SPL Parts Titanium Series adjustable Rear Traction Rods (RTR) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection under hard acceleration and braking and help to reduce wheel hop on hard launches. Our length adjustable links allow fine tuning of rear bumpsteer and anti squat characteristics. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles.
Our latest version of the Rear Traction Arm is machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts with our 360 degree Rotating Clamps on our exclusive Double Adjuster, which is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware reduce even more unsprung weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick, easy adjustment and without compromising strength.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon Liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Traction Rod Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Black Anodized to protect against corrosion
• Nickel-plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
• CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.