Fortune Auto Gen 8 500 Series Coilovers w/ Front Endlinks 6K Front 7K Rear - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013-2020 / Toyota 86 2017-2020
- Latest coilover masterpiece from Fortune Auto
- Highly versatile and adjustable
- Will come pre-assembled and ready to install
- 24-step rebound adjustability
- Aluminum camber bolt sleeves
- Laser-etched details throughout
- Koyo Japan radial bearings
- CNC-milled pockets provide additional weight savings
- Built with Fortune Auto chrome silicone springs
- Revised piston seals for less drag
- Lightweight billet high-flow digressive piston
- Lower mount locking ring clamps lock in the adjustments
- Max stroke independent height adjustment
- Highly versatile with a great adjustment range
- Improves the stance and ride quality for those with daily drivers or weekend show cars
- Built to deliver optimal suspension performance for those with purpose-built race cars
- These will have default 6K front and 7K rear spring rates
HIGHLY VERSATIL AND ADJUSTABLE TO CHANGE THE SUSPENSION DYNAMIC ON YOUR SUBARU
The Fortune Auto new Gen 8 500 Series Coilovers have been crafted using the latest in suspension technology. These combine premium materials to produce a coilover that will not only improve the suspension balance, handling, and geometry, and these are built to last and are rebuildable. Fortune Auto works alongside enthusiasts with a simple vision behind the Gen 8 coilovers and that vision is to move forward. These offer a great adjustment range along with the versatility to provide the driver with great control in terms of dive, pitch, and roll situations, and with an internal blow-off mechanism allowing your vehicle to remain flat under high-speed corners. A great suspension upgrade filled with many features to enhance the driving experience for enthusiasts with daily drivers, weekend show cars, or purpose-built race cars.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.