Stoptech PosiQuiet Ceramic Brake Pads Rear - Subaru Models (inc. 2015+ WRX w/ Eyesight)
StopTech 309.10780 - StopTech Sport Brake Pads Subaru WRX EyeSight Technology, Front; 2016-2018.
StopTech Sport Brake Pads
StopTech Sport Brake Pads feature aggressive friction for frequent high performance street driving and occasional track use.
Centric Parts offers a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. That's why Centric's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With our own internal Friction Lab, four in-house brake dynos and real-world, on-vehicle testing, Centric Parts is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- Para-aramid (Kevlar) composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- Designed for aggressive drivers who maintain high heat levels
- Good for occasional track use
- High MOT (Maximum Operating Temperature) to eliminate Fade
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use
FITMENT INFO: Subaru WRX > EyeSight Technology > Front
StopTech Sport or Street Pad?
Choosing the correct brake pad starts with an honest assessment of the driver's typical driving style and conditions. For example, if the vehicle is driven 80 percent in highway commuting conditions, 20 percent on canyon roads, and zero percent on the track, then a StopTech Street pad will likely offer the best combination of stopping performance, low dust and low noise.
If the vehicle is frequently used for track days but also as a daily driver, it might be better served by the StopTech Sport Pad - provided that an even transfer layer of pad material on the rotor is maintained by periodically re-bedding in the pads. For track days, StopTech bolt-in caliper bridges make swapping over to dedicated track/race pads for the day of the event even easier.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.