Tein 2016+ Mazda MX-5 (NDERC) Street Advance Z Coilovers
Part #: teinGSMD0-9USS2
- Lowering Range: 0.5" to 3.5" Front and 0.7" to 3.1" Rear
- Also fits the 2017, 2018, 2019 RF
- Lowering Range: 0.5" to 3.5" Front and 1.1" to 3.3" Rear
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 336 lb Front and 196 lb Rear
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- 16 Way Adjustable Dampers
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN
Note: Image is only a representation of the coilovers. TEIN doesn't have vehicle specific images. Your coilover will be specific to your vehicle. If you have any questions about this kit, please contact us.
TEIN Street Advance Z coilovers are designed for those who want more performance from their coilover system. Designed to provide a stiffer yet comfortable ride and aggressive stance, the street advance coilovers have 16 way adjustable settings giving you a much more noticeable feel in damping force change. These coilovers provide plenty of shock travel even lower than standard vehicle ride height. These coilovers adjust via an ultra strong ZT coated threaded sleeve and have updated internal components as well as external coating to dramatically increase durability and product life. Excellent choice for daily driving, and great for weekend track use.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.