Toyo R888r Tires
Regular price $270.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WIDE CENTER RIB
- Improves directional stability and precise steering response
LARGE TREAD BLOCKS
- Large tread blocks on the outside tread maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
HIGH GRIP RACE COMPOUND
- Reaches Optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent Performance.
- Operating Temperature: 71°c to 104°c (160°F to 220°F)
- Tire Pressure:
|Vehicle Weight||Cold Inflation Pressure||Hot Inflation Pressure|
|Less than 800 Kg||17-22 psi||22-29 psi *|
|800 - 1,000 Kg||20 -26 psi||24 - 32 psi *|
|1,000 - 1,400 Kg||23 - 27 psi||28 - 40 psi *|
|More than 1,400 Kg||27 - 35 psi||37 - 42 psi *|
* Or as recommended by the vehicle manufacture.
- Camber: -1.0° to -3.0° (the Proxes R888R generally requires less negative camber than the Proxes RA1)
- Caster: As much positive as possible
- Rim width: a tire size that falls within the range of midpoint to maximum rim widths is recommended
- Wet conditions: increase tire inflation pressure by 6-10 PSI to reduce the possibility of hydroplaning
- Driving style with less slip angle is recommended (when compared with the RA1)
- Break-in procedure for new R888R at full tread depth: scrub the tire clean of any mold release chemical. Bring new tires up to operating temperature gradually over the course of a few laps to minimize graining
PROXES R888R SAFETY ADVISORY
- The tread compound is specifically designed to operate under racing conditions making it difficult to achieve optimum adhesion levels under normal street driving.
- Performance limitations are particularly evident in low ambient temperatures or during the spring and fall when ambient temperatures fluctuate significantly.
- Wet performance is limited when operating outside the optimum temperature range, and when the tire is at less than full tread depth.
- Do not use the tire if it has cracked.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.