Whiteline 10-15 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Sway Bar Kit (MR/GSR) / 2015 EVO
As the name suggests their objective is to reduce sway, or body roll, and stabilise a vehicle under lateral (cornering) forces. Formula 1 cars still use sway bars along side the shocks and springs as it is the ONLY suspension component principally designed to control body roll. Unfortunately, many aftermarket spring manufacturers still design their lowered springs too hard, trying to control body roll when it’s the sway bars job. The fitting of bigger Whiteline Swaybars is still the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make. Why? First, while car manufacturers appreciate the role the sway bar plays in vehicle control, safety and comfort, their standard bars, like the vehicles they are fitted to, are built to a compromise of price, performance and comfort. Secondly, handling and suspension design is an evolutionary process with constant changes. Whiteline Swaybars are at the cutting edge of this process through their close association with motorsport. We understand the new technologies and design products to put your car at the very front of handling development. Cornering loads are spread more evenly across the tyres delivering more grip and frankly, that’s what it’s all about. You also get improved tyre wear as your tyres stay flatter and more upright. Comfort improves because your car sits flatter through bends meaning less movement inside the vehicle.
- 1 x wlKLC139 Whiteline 02-07 WRX Sedan Front/ 08-10 WRX Front / 08-10 STi Front / 05-09 LGT Front/ 03-06 Evo 8/9
- 1 x wlKLC174 Whiteline EVO X Rear End Links
- 1 x wlBMR84Z Whiteline EVO X Rear 27 mm Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar
- 1 x wlBMF55Z Whiteline EVO X Front 27mm Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.