AEM Cold Air Intake - Mitsubishi Evo X 2008-2015
Evo X CAI System
A cold air intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver cool air inlet temperatures. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Every AEM cold air induction system features high standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle.
Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver large power gains. We also monitor fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during product development to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light.
- Non-Woven Synthetic Air Filter
- Gunmetal Gray Finish
- Steel Connector Clamps
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- 2008-2016 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's in the Box?
- 1 Cold Air Intake System
- 5 Steel Clamp
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.