Bilstein B16 PSS9 Coilover Suspension Kit - Subaru STI 2005-2007
BILSTEIN B16 PSS9 Coilover Suspension Kit
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick and easy damping level adjustment
- Threaded body allows lowering of approximately 30mm to 50mm
- Robust lightweight design with spring seats and lock rings made from special aluminum alloy
- Triple-C-Technology® surface coating for long lasting corrosion and resistance
- Robust round thread for easy adjustability
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable materials
- BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology
- BILSTEIN upside-down monotube technology available on select applications
- Threaded body adjustable range
The coilover suspension kit for quick adaption.
This coilover suspension kit offers parallel mechanical setting of rebound and compression by a simple twist of a dial. Each clicks clearly distinguish each setting, giving you the flexibility to find what setting works best for you in a variety of driving conditions.
Bilstein B16 (PSS9) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability with 9-stage manually adjustable dampers in an OE quality, direct fit package. The 9-stage damping system adjusts both rebound and compression with each click to provide the best handling performance in any condition. These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements.
B16 (PSS9) suspension kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nurburgring.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.