CXracing Turbo Kit for 1992 - 2000 Honda Civic with D15 , D16, SOHC Engine
CXRACING TURBO KIT FOR 92-00 HONDA CIVIC WITH D15 D16, D-SERIES SOHC ENGINE.
PRODUCT BEING SOLD:
Turbo + Intercooler Kit + Manifold + Downpipe + Wastegate + Oil Feeding line kit
CXRACING's NEWLY Released Turbo kit, Fully Tested.
This turbo spools very fast and picks up power very Quick, Good for 300~350 HP.
PRODUCT INFO AND SPEC:
- 3" Air Inlet, 2" Air Outlet
- Wet Floating Bearings
- 1/8 NPT Oil Inlet
- Standard T3/T4 Flange
- .60 A/R Compressor
- .63 A/R Turbine
- 5 Bolt Standard Hot Side
- 38mm 8psi Wastegate
- Support T3 T4 Turbo Flange
- 38mm Wastegate Flange
- Cast, no Crack
- Bar & Plate Aluminum Intercooler
- Core Size: 21"x9"x3"
- Overall Size: 29"x9"x3"
- 2.5" Inlet & Outlet, 3" Core
- 2.5" Polished Aluminum Piping Kit, with 3" Air intake pipe
- Comes with Silicon Couplers, Clamps and BOV
- 3" Stainless Steel Turbo DownPipe
- 5 Bolts Exhaust Flange
- This kit is for Off Road Use only.
- Due to Large HP of this Turbo, Engine and Clutch are highly recommended to be upgraded to handle the increased HP.
- Tuning the Engine Management and Fuel System are required.
- This Kit works with many other common Engine Management systems.
- This kit does not Keep AC.
- Air Filter is NOT Included.
CLICK BELOW PICTURE TO SEE FLOWBENCH TEST OF THE INTERCOOLER:
- Newly Developed and New Design, Bolts on fitment to D15 and D16.
- Bolt On 3" Downpipe to Stock Cat-Converter.
- Comes with Oil Sandwich and Oil feeding line. Easy installed.
- Comes with Oil Return Flange and weld-on Oil Plug to Oil Pan.
- Comes with Aluminum Bracket, Secure, Nice and Professional Looking.
- Keeps Bumper Support.
- T3 T04E Turbo Charger
- Front Mount Intercooler
- Aluminum Piping Kit with Silicon Coupler, Clamps and BOV
- Cast Exhaust Manifold
- Turbo Downpipe
- 38mm Wastegate (8PSI)
- Oil Sandwich
- Oil Feeding Line Kit
- Front Mount Intercooler Bracket
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.