Ferodo DS2500 Front Brake Pads | Multiple Fitments
DS2500 Front Brake Pads by Ferodo
Braking is just as important as accelerating in a race. No matter what kind of brake upgrades you have, you rely on the pads to slow you down in a way that doesn’t detract from your handling.
At Modern Automotive Performance, we’ve spent hours upon hours evaluating and testing products for racing applications. Ferodo’s DS2500 front brake pads are some of the best hybrid track/street pads on the market that we’ve seen. It offers the best of both worlds: You’ll get low levels of dust and noise that you’d expect from street pads, and the moderately high bite and solid fade resistance of a track pad.
These brake pads feature a flat torque curve, which means response is consistent no matter how high the temperatures on the brakes go up. The DS2500 pads are perfect for aggressive street driving, autocross, occasional canyon runs and light track duty with street tires.
- Composition: Semi-metallic
- Category: Street/Club Sport
- Max Operating Temp: 1300 F
- Dust: Moderate
- Noise: Low to Moderate
- Bite / Mu: Moderate
- Judder / Vibration: Low
- Pad Wear: Moderate to High (on track)
- Rotor Wear: Moderate
- We believe the he DS2500 is currently the best hybrid track/street pad on the market once properly bedded
- 2017 - 2019 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2004 - 2013, 2015 - 2017 Subaru STI
- 2017 - 2018 Subaru BRZ w/ Brembo Calipers
- 2017 - 2018 Toyota 86 w/ Brembo Calipers
- 2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT w/ Brembo Brakes
- 2012 - 2014 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2010 - 2013 Ford Mustang 5.4L Shelby GT500
- 2013 - 2018 Tesla Model S
- 2014 - 2017 Chevrolet SS
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.