Invidia N1 Cat Back Exhaust Stainless or Titanium Tip - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017+
The Invidia N1 Exhaust Systems are top-of-the-line aftermarket performance parts designed to boost the performance of a wide variety of vehicles. Engineered to produce strong mid-to-top-end power gains, Invidia N1 Exhaust Systems are also designed to yield better horsepower and torque compared to the other conventional exhaust systems. Featuring a high-quality mandrel-bent stainless steel piping and a free-flowing oval style sport muffler for improved exhaust flow and performance, the Invidia N1 Exhaust Systems reduce the amount of turbulence during acceleration, allowing the engine to output the exhaust gases with ease. This vastly improved airflow is one of the major reasons why the Invidia N1 Exhaust Systems can give you better throttle response while getting the most horsepower and torque possible. Using properly sized piping to maximize exhaust velocity while minimizing backpressure to maintain performance throughout the RPM range of your engine, the Invidia N1 Exhaust System optimizes your engine's breathing pathway to a tee.
A part of Invidia's massive line of top-notch performance products, the N1 Exhaust System is the perfect upgrade for your pride and joy. Invidia is a world-renowned automotive manufacturer that specializes in performance exhaust systems, and its products are specifically engineered to get the most out of your system in terms of horsepower and torque without sacrificing the necessary low-end power.
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Location: Split Rear Exit
- Sound: Moderate
- Material: Stainless
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Main Tube Diameter: 2.36"
- Made from High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- With Minimal Bends to Reduce the Amount of Turbulence During Acceleration Allowing Engine to Exhale With Fewer Restrictions
- Increases Throttle Response, Horsepower, and Torque
- Exhaust Hangers are Welded onto Stock Location of Pipe
- Comes With Different Tip Variants
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.