MAP Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
Evo X Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade
If you've experienced a clutch master cylinder failure or are simply being proactive, MAP is here to help. We have seen the stock plastic clutch master cylinder fail with upgraded clutches and/or spirited driving; Here is a solution that anyone should be able to install with basic hand tools from the comfort of your own garage.
With this kit there is no need to remove the pedal assembly and cut the ball joint as we include a billet ball joint attachment. Additionally, pedal height is easily adjustable by breaking loose the jam nut, removing the clip, and threading the balljoint to your desired pedal height. A braided stainless steel line replaces the original line as well.
This is a must have upgrade for Evo X owners if you are installing an upgraded clutch, don't get left stranded! We recommend all Evo X owners who upgrade their clutches run this CMC, despite whether or not you've had your OEM unit replaced with the factory recall.
- Billet CNC Machined Mounting Plate
- Billet CNC Machined Pedal Attachment
- Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line
- Stainless Steel Installation hardware
- Copper washers
- Simple assembly, out with the old and in with the new!
- Option to include new OEM master cylinder
- Allows adjustment of peddle height
- Durable steel braided line- looks awesome, performs even better!
- Available for left and right hand drive vehicles - please specify when ordering.
- 2008-2013 Evolution X
Please Note: CAN FIT 2014 & 2015 EVO X IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE
What's in the Box?
- CNC Machined Billet Mounting Plate
- Installation hardware
- Braided Stainless Steel clutch line
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.