SPC Performance G37/370Z Adjustable Control Arms
Regular price $741.57
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Part #: spc73005
73005 - G37/370Z ADJ CONTROL ARMS
This pair of patented adjustable front upper control arms will give ±3° camber and ±3° caster change. SPC arms match the OE design for clearance so you can maximize camber change without fender well interference. The rubber isolated xAxis™ sealed flex joints retain OE bushing values for Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH), while providing the handling qualities of a mono-ball. Optimized geometry and high strength forged steel components make this the strongest adjustable arm on the market today. Whether you want a cambered stance, improved handling, or to minimize tire wear, this is the best arm for you.
• Most camber and caster adjustability on the market
Greater than ±3° Camber and ±3° Caster
• Best clearance of any adjustable control arm
• Turnbuckle adjusters for easy on car alignment
• High strength forged steel components
• Optimized geometry reduces stresses to pure tension and compression for maximized strength and minimized weight
• xAxis™ Sealed Flex Joints with rubber isolation at the inner bushing
• Sealed ball joint with high polished ball for extended wear
• Set your camber and caster where you want it for
Look “Cambered” appearance
Driving style Improved handling and cornering
Tire wear Adjust angles to minimize tire wear
• Up to +4° of camber change without inner fender well contact
• Easy to adjust
• Sealed joints means no corrosion or contamination in the joints
• Retain factory Noise, Vibration, Harshness (NVH) values but gain handling quality of a mono-ball with xAxis™ sealed flex joint isolated by OE style bonded rubber bushing.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.