Swift Sport Lowering Springs - Subaru WRX 2004-2007
Swift made Sport Springs keeps your quality ride you get from showroom, and adds a sporty feel and lower ride height for sport driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not start developing Sport Springs by trying to drop the ride height. Unlike others who only care about style, Swift approached to create lowering springs with 3 rules:
- Keep or improve a smooth comfortable ride
- Increase handling, control, and performance
- Lower the vehicle within the each vehicle’s usable stroke
Most end users understand and had experiences with the typical harsh and uncomfortable ride from lowering springs. Performance on lowering springs is often overlooked by manufactures because most lowering springs are design to cater appearance oriented customers. The results are usually bumpy corning that cause a decrease in traction, or excessive worn shocks cause by lowering the vehicle beyond the usable stroke. The problems with most lowering springs are quite simple. First is due to the lowering amount, and second, the coiling design of the spring.
Specifications - Sedan
- Drop (Front): -1.0 inches
- Drop (Rear): -0.8 inches
Specifications - Wagon
- Drop (Front): -1.2 inches
- Drop (Rear): -1.2 inches
- 2004-2007 Subaru WRX Sedan / Wagon
What's In The Box?
- (4) Lowering Springs
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.