Tomei Expreme Ti Titanium Catback Exhaust Type 60R - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017+
Tomei has really done it this time. This exhaust is visually a work of art and craftsmanship to improve the power, performance, and value of your vehicle. Notice a lack of a certain word in the title of this product? The missing word is tip. That word is missing because this is an entire Titanium exhaust at a very affordable price.
Tomei starts with the very best in raw materials and takes it to the next level. This exhaust is about one thing and one thing only; performance. They have started by stripping the weight down to what feels like nothing compared to the stock exhaust. They did this by using titanium over steel and making the exhaust as straight as possible. Less bends means less materials used. They even went so far as to think about the extra weight regular style flanges add, so they went ahead and went with a weight saving spring and clamp setup.
So not only do you get the performance you expect from a Tomei product, you get the bragging rights too.
This design is suited for NA (Naturally Aspirated) engines. With less concerns about noise limits, this “60R” design is primarily focused on maximum weight reduction and for best overall performance gains.
- Fully made of quality lightweight titanium materials
- Improved noise reduction with the same performance
- 102DB @ 5250rpm without provided silencer
- 97DB @ 5250rpm with provided silencer installed
- 60.5mm main pipe diameter
- 1.0mm main pipe thickness
- 115mm silencer diameter
- 105mm tip diameter
- Weighs 4.6kg
- Hangers welded onto OEM locations to make for a straightforward installation
- Clamps also provided to make the exhaust ready for the installation
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.