VR Performance Audi B9 RS4 Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust System With Carbon Fiber Tips
VR Performance takes the B9 RS4 platform to the next level with the titanium Valvetronic exhaust system. While the factory exhaust is decent, many RS4 owners are looking for a more aggressive sound. The VR Performance titanium exhaust completely transforms the sound of the twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 while being able to tone it down for comfort driving at the press of a button.
The dual 2.75-inch (70mm) exhaust piping guides the exhaust gasses through the mufflers and valved section and only weighs 35lbs. The muffler outlet is 2-inch for a heightened factory-sounding note, while the valved section is 2.5-inches to provide the 2.9L V6 with incredible flow and tonality. VR Performance tops it off with beautiful carbon fiber trimmed exhaust tips to give the rear of the RS4 a much more pleasing aesthetic.
- High-quality titanium tubing
- Lightweight 35lbs construction
- Beautiful carbon fiber trimmed exhaust tips
- Dual 2.75-inch (70mm) mandrel-bent piping diameter
- 2.5-inch (63.5mm) valve outlet for maximum flow
- Significantly reduced back pressure
- Precision fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD modeling
- No modification is required for installation
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.