VR Performance BMW M5 F90 Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust System
One of the best upgrades for the BMW M5 F90 is a new exhaust system. The M5 is a quintessential, executive sports sedan with racing flair and everyday drivability. As it has for generations, the BMW M5 delivers the total package when it comes to looks, power, and performance. The new VR Performance Titanium Valvetronic Performance Exhaust can elevate the M5 to the ultimate level in terms of added power, enhanced drivability, and intensified tone. Crafted from high-quality titanium, this system features 80mm piping throughout the dual exhaust all the way to the ion plated rear muffler. Designed as a direct replacement for the stock catback system, the exhaust allow the turbochargers to really open up. Being built from titanium, the new exhaust is lighter than the stock exhaust saving you unnecessary weight to your vehicle. Exiting the rear, the VR exhaust features quad burnt titanium exhaust tips for that aggressive look that shows you mean business. The exhaust tips are 90mm in diameter featuring the VR Logo.
As a valvetronic design, the new exhaust is designed to work with your OEM valves that work with your BMW M Modes. This means you can still go from a quiet to loud tone at the press of a button. As a full catback design, the new VR Performance exhaust is designed to work with OEM or aftermarket race downpipes.
- Lightweight Titanium Construction
- Tantalizing Exhaust Tone
- Switch from Quiet to Loud Levels
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- 80mm Diameter Piping Throughout
- 90mm Quad Burnt Titanium Exhaust Tips with VR Logo
- Catback system weighs 39.40 lbs
- Works with OEM Exhaust Valves
- Works with Stock or Aftermarket Race Downpipes
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.