VR Performance Honda Civic Type R Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust System
The VR Performance Valvetronic Exhaust System for the Honda Civic Type R spotlights precision engineering and state-of-the-art features to deliver a lightweight, high-quality, and tantalizing exhaust note. Go from mild to wild with just the push of a button using Vivid Racing's latest Valvetronic technology. This exhaust design allows you to enjoy an aggressive soundtrack without angering the neighbors. Crafted from top-grade titanium material, the VR Performance system boasts the best of both worlds with a tone well-suited to the front-wheel-drive sports car.
This versatile system features 3-inch diameter (76mm) tubing that is divided into oval sections under the vehicle for optimal clearance. The muffler section offers 76mm piping that capitalizes off of the free-flowing design which delivers more horsepower and torque over the stock exhaust. As tested on our Mustang AWD Dyno, we achieved a gain of 15whp and 36ft/lbs of torque. The VR Performance Valvetronic Exhaust finishes with stunning 102mm burnt titanium tips that give your Civic Type R added styling and a bolder back end.
So, whether you are cruising through the neighborhood or hitting the pedal to the metal on the highway, the VR Performance Valvetronic system offers the flexibility you want that can only be offered on valved exhausts. Not only is it a great buy for those who want more control over their cars sound, but it also pairs up nicely to the Type Rs turbocharged and intercooled 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- Exhilerating Exhaust Tone
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Full Valvetronic Functionality
- Bolt-on Installation, No Cutting or Welding Required
- 76mm (3-inch) Diameter Tubing Throughout
- Made Using High-Quality Titanium
- 102mm (3.5-inch) Burnt Titanium Tips
- Catback system weighs 31.30 lbs
- Works with Stock or Aftermarket Race Downpipes
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.