VR Performance Mclaren 650S Titanium Exhaust System
One of the best mods for the McLaren 650S is an aftermarket exhaust. To improve the power of the 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, freeing up the exhaust flow to make the turbos roar is the absolute way to go. With a 0-60mph time of just 3 seconds flat, the VR Performance Titanium Exhaust system will help improve those times. This exhaust system will not only up your McLaren's performance, but it will also deliver unmatched styling and head-turning sounds without having to ever sacrifice one for the other.
Utilizing the latest in titanium exhaust technology, this system greatly improves the McLaren 650S exhaust soundtrack. Utilizing titanium as opposed to stainless steel, this system is lightweight, strong, and super reliable to stand up to the elements of the intense heat from the V8 twin turbo engine. The exhaust features free-flowing 76mm piping throughout as a full replacement to the stock muffler. Enhancing the rear end of the vehicle are OEM style, ovalized burnt titanium exhaust tips featuring a lasered VR logo. This exhaust for the McLaren is designed to work with stock or aftermarket race downpipes.
- Aggressive Exhaust Note
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Latest Titanium Technology
- Direct-Fit, Bolt-on Installation
- 76mm Diameter Tubing Throughout
- OEM style Burnt Titanium Tips
- Catback system weighs 4.15 lbs
- Works with Stock or Aftermarket Race Downpipes
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.