VR Performance Mini Cooper F56 Titanium Exhaust System
The best first mod for the MINI Cooper S F56 is a new exhaust system. As the first MINI to be built from the ground up by BMW with a new chassis and engine, this is one of the best tuner vehicles available. With additional features and comfort elements that modern drivers expect from their cars, the F56 Mini Cooper S is still an excellent road and track vehicle. For those looking to up the ante and squeeze out some additional power from their Mini Cooper S, there is the new VR Performance Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust. This exhaust will transform your driving experience with better performance, newfound power gains, enhanced styling, and a better sound overall.
Crafted from quality titanium, this exhaust system includes the best of both worlds using the latest valvetronic technology. The electronic valvetronic design allows drivers to choose between quiet and loud modes by pressing a button. The on-the-fly ability to open or close the valves is all done using the provided remote and accessory kit. Built from titanium, you will appreciate the craftmanship, lightweight construction, and a exhaust tone to satisfy even the most discerning drivers. The system features 63mm piping throughout and ends with dual 76mm burnt titanium tips featuring the VR Logo which add a nice touch to the back bumper. As a catback design, it will work with stock or aftermarket race downpipes.
- Fantastic Exhaust Tone
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Valvetronic Functionality
- Direct-Fit, Bolt-on Installation
- 63mm Diameter Tubing Throughout
- Made Using High-Quality Titanium
- 76mm Dual Burnt Titanium Exhaust Tips with VR Logo
- Catback system weighs 19.95 lbs
- Works with Stock or Aftermarket Race Downpipes
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.